RDN 8.00% 2.3¢ raiden resources limited

I can agree with this. It has been very bullish, but the SP was...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I can agree with this.

It has been very bullish, but the SP was supported (Still is) by the known value of the company, using Mt. Sholl, for example.

The company is undervalued at the current SP. The issue with today's market and the lithium industry is that there are a lot of gamblers without much knowledge of investing in this field, trying to get in on the action. Due to the lithium sentiment changing, a lot of them have sold in a panic, with more following as the SP dropped.

A lot of the early and smarter holders, as you can see in this thread, see this as a buying opportunity.

You can also see in this thread that a lot of the newcomers are posting about when the next announcement is going to be, hoping they can join in on a pump. Yes, you can make money this way, but when a lot of people are doing this across the industry, today is an example of what will happen.

On top of this, you see companies like AZS shorted at 10%+. Even though they posted good news today, it's not like the market does not know what they have, so seeing the price react as it has isn't a surprise, given the market sentiment towards lithium. The benefit of RDN is that this isn't the case, even with the current lithium sentiment, you can see how publishing results like AZs has today will have a much, MUCH, greater upward effect on RDNs SP.

Just my thoughts,
    GLTAH & DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $211.1K 8.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4172915 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.