RDN 3.57% 2.7¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-2632

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Morning @newbie2016, you seem to be be wanting to be a Good Samaritan!

I do not know what your motives are as you seem to be commenting on lots of stocks you declare you don’t own.

In your comments you say RDN is worth only 40m – that’s the crux of what you are trying to say.

Unfortunate you have forgotten to ask the question “why” RDN is valued higher than other juniors like GRE, ERW, TG6 and some have already started drilling. I own GRE and TG6 too.

Because RDN is the best real estate you can buy neighbouring AZS's 60% owned Andover Li project which is turning out to be one of the best in the world. Let this sink in for a moment. AZS market cap is $1.8bn and the total value including the 40% owned by the Creasy Group is $3bn. Let this sink in too.

If you are familiar with real estate investing, they say it is better to buy the worst possible house on the best street, as opposed to buying an expensive house in a not so attractive street. This is exactly what is happening to RDN. RDN is the best real estate available next to AZS. We all can argue otherwise, but the market thinks that way. We all agree that Mr Market is right!

We sometimes forget that the stock market is future looking – they all are from big caps to small caps. So, I won’t be surprised if RDN value get to 500m within the next couple of months without a single drill bit hitting the ground. I am waiting to see the SP reaction when we receive approvals that won’t be far away.

All stocks have an element of speculative value – it is what makes the stock market interesting. No stock is speculative, but investors are. People calling stocks “speculative” really refer to investors who have a speculative motive. Big funds to small investors, we are all human and have this speculation screwed into our brains. If not, the markets won’t survive. We all speculate on interest rates, earnings, resources, wars, US markets – tell me if we are not. Investing is not a science but an art.

I had 2m RDN share few weeks ago that I bought at 2.5c and sold 1m at 3.9c. Exactly thinking that this was overvalued. I am proven wrong AGAIN!

Share price is driven by speculation (anything in the future), fundamentals (facts already known) and momentum. RDN ticks all these boxes!

Look at the beautiful graphs below – look at the correlation between AZS and RDN.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5739/5739312-cf01133d7aaef244b1970982f056c86a.jpg

Last edited by Evergrayeful: 16/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $73.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $152.0K 5.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 5281747 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.