RDN 0.00% 3.2¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-2646

1. 12,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15651
    Well it's already proven it ( the SP ) can go through 7 ......, and even touch 8.0 cents on HUGE volumes , and in a matter of just 1 or 2 days.

And for those complaining , it's only down 7.35% yesterday after smashing out 45% gains the day before.

For those who wanted more and picked off the RDNO's when they were ripe at point 3 and point 4 cents making your conversion price only in the FOUR's , there will be no problem when you convert given the large discount being paid by the market of almost 1.0 cent.

So when the time comes , the Company will be happy with the extra $2 million in working capital v the limited dilution effect of another 50 million shares ( peanuts ) , and ALL the holders like myself who planned their capital allocation will have their extra shares at 4.0 cents plus their small premium for recognizing that opportunity early.

And the thing here is , is that if RDN goes down , so goes the whole basket of them . And I don't think that is going to happen now given the incredible interest being shown in this area by no less than 4 MAJOR mining companies with Market Caps in excess of $15 billion EACH !!......biggrin.png

Now I see the market has already opened and we're up . So that should settle a few nerves. Have a great day. I have to get back to my research and planning out other investments for today ....so enjoy the more positive day......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.