RDN 0.00% 4.4¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-2878

1. 5,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4291
    Very true silent bubbles. Big miners want reserves and Rdn potential reserves are cheap compared to azure, wc8, gre and erw.

Already at Mt scholl 150m tonne ni potential. Nice and shallow. That there if it goes 150m tonnes would be worth around 300m alone.

Up at arrow. Golden road has been making moves. Ie 20% of Degrey.

So you can see consolidation already occuring as we speak around arrow and now around andover.

If raiden gets lithium in arrows drill core pulps, completely changes the game as will mean they have drilled lithium up there already.

Andover south, there on the goldilocks zone I believe so will drill lithium.

Erw has and there nw, azure has and there ne.

Companies like Hancock need to diversify out of one product.

We have seen this with the move on wareggo on the gas already. At the moment lithium.

With the warrego min res bought up, then sold to Hancock, causing strike to fail in the to.

This will occur with azure I believe.

For raiden this is good because companies like Hancock, fortescue, bhp like to control the play and ALL ground around it.

For us, we may look today to 12 months on average, but the big miners are planning 10 years away there revenue streams.

This change to green energy has really only just started. In 10 years time, I doubt one can buy a new petrol car full stop.

That is billions of cars globally that need li, ni, cu.

My portfolio is those 3 metals, nothing else. I am looking 5 years away, not at today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $123.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $144.3K 3.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2107025 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 820000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.