RDN 4.00% 2.4¢ raiden resources limited

I haven't made a dime out of Raiden Resources yet. I've...

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I haven't made a dime out of Raiden Resources yet. I've accumulated since early August 23, now 1.3 m shares. Many would say I'm an idiot for not locking in profits.

I'm not an expert on lithium geology, me more of a chartist, what I like is that R.R made it's move on the charts about 3 months ago and sure it's up 350% in that time, but it has not exploded up the charts like others for eg. Wild Cat Resources, which is up about 1300% when it made its move back in May of this year. Sure you can't compare apples to oranges, plus I am not critical of WC8 (I also have shares) which I see going higher in sp. R.R. has had its parabolic days in sp but they have all been followed by days with healthy pullbacks in sp.

I value hot copper immensely for some of the minds on mines for eg. mode1971, and others brilliant commentary on the geology and also others for fundamentals. I was probably the first to advise HC followers of R.Rs move the other day, I posted twice on different rdn threads. I only said it was going up heavily because I could see retests had been completely broken and I was 99% sure it was breaking-out.

I may look like a bot, but don't be fooled by profile pic, I am looking for the big moves up in sp, holding longer for taxation discounts (>12months Aust). But I also swing trade.

But nothing is certain on any company getting fatter & fatter in market cap following big moves in sp to the upside. I like to call it, calculated gambling & mathematics was and is my best & favourite subject.

Good luck to all holders of Raiden Resources. We want positive news again posted in the next couple of weeks. Macro-economic data coming out of the USA has been very favourable this week in relation to interest rates at least in the USA, if this continues & its my feeling it will, we will have a nice Santa rally which might've already commenced. But the news (asx announcements) posted by Raiden will be the main driver of sentiment going forwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $357.9K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1204778 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 575454 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.