RDN 5.88% 3.2¢ raiden resources limited

That's really funny champ. Because on the surface it would...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    That's really funny champ. Because on the surface it would appear I have as much right to be here commenting if not more than you claim.

And the reasons for that is that I can actually go back over 2 years of comments on this forum and will find some of the names like baculinn, tolate , Mode , Daniella , rattle ,jbgirl ,towie.....etc..... Some of them are more recent than others of course ; like July this year. But I can only find your very FIRST post dated 29th September at 1:46 pm in the afternoon when the SP was 3.4 cents......eek.png ( Post #: 69936565 )

This of course is against my first post which was BEFORE market opening on the 8th August 2023 when the SP was 1.3 cents.....wink.png ( Post #: 69215475 ) .

So pal , I don't apologise for my abilities in Stock Picking because that is exactly what my job as an investor is. As do I NOT apologize for making comments , providing research , and participating on Hot Copper like anyone else.

And hate is a strong word and to which those who follow me would clearly disagree. However if you want to see real hate and you must insist on
    using that word , you only have to take a look at both that forum to see clearly that it is lacking any real genuine research. And this is why I am clearly o.k with standing back and watching things implode as much as they can . Because that will always translate into ' opportunity '

So generally I'd be more worried if you see me NOT commenting on something I would normally comment on than not.

On that note and for the purpose of letting all the ' non hateful ' HC posters on RDN , I will be overseas from mid next week until 2nd week of December so won't be making any comments on HC while on business and pleasure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $86.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $539.0K 16.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1218999 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 112456 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ 7338809
Last updated 15.52pm 14/06/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.