RDN 2.86% 3.4¢ raiden resources limited

Went to the AGM today and wanted to see the vibe of the current...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Went to the AGM today and wanted to see the vibe of the current state of play (so to speak)

From past experience I know it takes time for the stars to align in proving up a resource.

People need to understand that in Australia there's a lot of red tape, hoops to jump through, phone calls to make, organising to do etc etc otherwise our beloved government system of how things work won't be authorised and the drills won't start spinning !

From my point of view I came away from the AGM very happy that management are pushing things as hard as they can, even the drilling company's are ringing the company eager to get started on getting the rigs on site to see what lays beneath.

IT was mentioned that the AZS drilling program is exciting as they drill closer to our boundary and maybe we could be fortunate enough that AZS could even do a T4 project a stones throw from RDN.

All this activity bodes well for us so no need to worry about our own drilling program for as Dusko said in the meeting that "They WILL get this across the line"

I Walked away from the AGM with as much confidence as I did from the general meeting a couple of months ago.

So I am happy to continue to hold and see how this plays out especially knowing that there are quite a few very big players eyeing up many of the lithium explorers up in the Pilbara.
    Please everyone DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $90.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $360.0K 10.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 444983 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1383704 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ 5516622
Last updated 15.57pm 29/04/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.