RDN 5.41% 3.5¢ raiden resources limited

Hi oceanview I got halfway through a reply to you and got an...

1. 1,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Hi oceanview
    I got halfway through a reply to you and got an urgent call to pick up a sick granddaughter from school and a subsequent visit to a Doctor.All good now.

Re my comments on Mt Sholl, I don’t have much more information I’m afraid.
    Prior to the meeting I introduced myself to Dusko and whilst having a general conversation with him the lower prices we now see for most commodities apart from gold was discussed.I had briefly read the presentation beforehand and because of the reference to Mt Sholl I ask him about that also.
    My understanding is that any discussions have been unsolicited and very general in nature only.
    Dusko said that with the focus on the lithium for the foreseeable future if he was presented with a deal which he saw was of benefit and value to shareholders he would be willing to discuss it further. Dusko furthermore mentioned he is copper bull so rest assured that would be taken into consideration also.
    We have been waiting on Metallurgical results at Mt Sholl for approximately 5 months now but I have seen other Coys who have had to wait 12 months or longer before their results are received depending on the detail required and we know the labs are snowed under at the moment and I would think that any interested party(s) would want to see them first. I don’t know whether the interest was from Australian or overseas sources.
    So my inference is that nothing will happen before the Met results are received and it will be a J/V of some sort that will need to provide a compelling value to shareholders before it would even be considered.

Chill out guys.
    Seems like a few nervous nellies around today.
    AIMO.
    Jim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $92.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $761.2K 21.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3427094 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 230417 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 8.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ 9472136
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.