RDN 0.00% 4.4¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-4035

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    This post is a little late considering this morning's release by RDN.

But I guess we only have to look at GRE & ARV which look to be starting to factor in the only just completed diamond drill program at Osborne JV .....on their KNOWN spodumene bearing pegmatites , you'd have to think the likelihood of timing a similar and potential AZS style early year run of Interest from significant potential Investor partners is highly probable at this stage.

So we seem to have a lot of KNOWNS on the geology in this area which will continue to feed the market in hopefully a significantly positive manner.

So you can cross your fingers , toes , trades or whatever you like , but the reality is that as we can see by this mornings and yesterday's barrage of news , there will be other potential market moving news flow in this area for weeks and months to come.

And I particularly like this excerpt from AZS's announcement today.

" The Andover pegmatite swarm extends over an area of 9km (east-west) and up to 5km (northsouth) (see Figure 1) and comprises hundreds of outcropping pegmatites with many containinghigh lithium grades identified from extensive surface sampling. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $123.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 151276 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.