RDN 4.00% 2.4¢ raiden resources limited

What are your sources? It is currently generaly accepted that...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    What are your sources? It is currently generaly accepted that there will be a lithium shortfall from 2025 (Lithium cycle).

Other investment banks predict the price of lithium to recover this year so I am not sure if you are correct in saying that there will be a lithium oversupply within three years.

If the price of lithium recovers this year, I will be ecstatic but my position is that lithium will recover from 2025.

With regards to your comment about looking to the past, I have been here since the Mt Sholl Nicole project was the main thing to draw investors in. There are many more here that have been with this company before I even new this company existed.

But further to this comment, yes, look at what this company is. It's an exploration company. It's not influenced by the fluctuations of lithium as heavily as other companies such as CXO or AZS as we do not have a defined resource. Once we define one then the SP will rocket.

No one wants to buy a company without a defined resource or at least a heavy indication to one which was reflected in the drop in our SP from $0.08.

We are heavily derisked compared to most lithium exploration companies on ASX and one of the safest bets.

All my opinion ofcourse.

DYOR & GLTAH!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $237.0K 10.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 703707 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 419902 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.