RDN 3.23% 3.2¢ raiden resources limited

I will try to explain quickly a few things! The Markets are...

1. 2,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    I will try to explain quickly a few things! The Markets are hitting in America all time highs and the ASX is also doing extremely well! Lithium is absolutely diabolical! Everything is steaming ahead and Lithium is on its knees crashing almost to the point of completely destroying companies producing and selling product! Spot price of lithium is going to make most producing collapse. It's funny how the top 20 shareholders of 99% of lithium companies on the ASX work! You have to understand that they hedge their wealth over their portfolios! So the same guys that own shares in ltr or sya or azs or gln or rdn or etc... Lithium portfolios ( hedge funds etc) they try to balance the loss, they push more here and pull more here. People forget that RDN doesn't actually fit into these profit losing boxes, but the major shareholders are just rebalancing which pulls the price down . We aren't actually in the lithium down fall, we are in the lithium upside . Certainly we feel and on our portfolios we are going down. But at the same time it's the short term market manipulation that we are in. We don't sell lithium! We look for lithium! Don't forget that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $86.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $227.8K 7.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 492425 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 265000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.