RDN 4.00% 2.4¢ raiden resources limited

All I can say is read my post above.It is not Dusko's fault that...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    All I can say is read my post above.

It is not Dusko's fault that it is taking a while for the results and approvals to come through.

We don't live in a country where you can throw money at things and bribe your way to get what you want faster (Thankfully).

If you are not willing to sit on this for six months, then save your mental health and sell.

The results and announcements will come when they come, and the company's value will be reflected accordingly.

The Li% will not increase because they are announced sooner. On the same note, it won't decrease because they took 'too long' to announce.

A lot of people here don't seem to know how this industry works and it shows... Dusko can not sit on market-sensitive announcements or pull them out of thin air... He also needs to wait just as we are to receive updates from labs and native title progress.

A lot here forget that Dusko has A LOT of skin in the game. Look at his holdings!

If you are worried about the progress of things, email people! You will be surprised what you find out!

DYOR & GLTAH!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $357.9K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1204778 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 575454 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.