RDN 0.00% 3.0¢ raiden resources limited

Lukily I got in and out of that company only making a small...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Lukily I got in and out of that company only making a small loss. 100% a lifestyle company that was!

With RDN, 100% it is a gamble as a lot of people here will agree (Untill we drill, we have no idea what we have!). What gives RDN an edge though is that it is cashed up, heavily derisked with a plethora of projects as I am sure you will agree (Not just lithium).

With regards to alternative lithium options, they are all 5-10 years away. Purely talking about what will replace lithium based on the properties, will be graphene. The problem with graphene is that it is not commercially viable at the moment. It has a better ability to hold a charge, charge quickly and provide power more efficiently. Essentially it is lithium on steroids. No commercially viable prototypes have been produced though as it is a single layer of carbon atoms.

Another alternative is hydrogen with regards to transport/travel. The issue with this is, is that if you are in an accident, you pretty much have a bomb. This will most likely be used on a commercial basis (Long haul etc.) ratter than for public use.

The other alternative you provide is sodium ion. This cannot be used on it own but rather a lithium/sodium ion hybrid battery (Nothing of the likes has been commercially viable). The reason being is that a sodium ion batteries have a lower energy density as compared to lithium ion. They have the advantage of being able to store power for longer but the general consensus is that lithium ion batteries leave sodium ion for dead.

Will there be a replacement for lithium ion batteries in the future? 100%! But this will take 5-10 years.

RDN I my opinion is worth the risk and if we have something comparable to ASZ then we will all have some decent profit. If we have something that is ok and commercially viable then a BO offer will still result in a nice profit for current holders, even without a BO offer.

I am fortunate enough to have an average purchase price of $0.007 (I also have a bucket load of options with some purchased recently). Ontop of this, I plan to hold till we drill so the fluctuations in the SP do not bother me.

The one thing I hate to see is shareholders panick selling before we have even drilled

GLTAH & DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $102.9K 3.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2869569 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 560642 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.