RDN 2.33% 4.4¢ raiden resources limited

Rattle, moving between Rdn and rdnoa will have had some downward...

1. 5,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4291
    Rattle, moving between Rdn and rdnoa will have had some downward effect I think.

I do know yesterday a fair amount of Rdn shares were let go and rdnoa options bought.

Better leverage on Rdnoa with Rdn at the 3c mark versus the 4c mark as its 90% more options versus 65% more options when Rdn was plus 4c.

Either way Rdn is worth around 120m ex lithium for Mt sholl.

Mt sholl deposits are long, shallow and open and sit on this ultramafic bed. They will widen alot.

The benfit there is high grade gold to there north, I don't think high tonnage, but the grade blended with ni if mined, is a good value ad.

Then throw in li. So a future mine would be nickel, copper, gold, lithium and pge.

Then throw in arrow and andover.

At arrow we have golden road to the west, Degrey to the north, and novo to the east.

Intrusion gold is in the area of arrow and Degrey has two intrusion deposits. What is liked the most by me, is the shear running from novo, west and into arrow.

I think up there as golden road has taken 20% of Degrey and Degrey 20% of novo projects is golden road will t/O Degrey and mop up novo.

That would would leave Raidens arrow the only tenament in the area on the outer.

Even if we use a valuation of Mt sholl, based on bell potters of andover ni, raiden should be 100m for Mt sholl ni.

So cap of 61m. Minus 5m cash. EV 56m is not overvalued for mre, the gold, copper, nickel and lithium tenaments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $123.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $301.0K 7.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3507319 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1781680 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.