RDN 0.00% 3.0¢ raiden resources limited

I have been in contact with Dusko, and he is pushing hard for...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I have been in contact with Dusko, and he is pushing hard for this. The Native Title advertising is underway and just takes time. Nothing can be done to speed this up, and it is a legal requirement.

Regarding the heritage surveys, he thought he could get a spot before the end of last year, but that did not happen. With the seasonal heat, all the activity in the region stopped, and the community was only prepared to engage with us again as they returned to work towards the end of January. He is actively engaging with them to secure a slot for the heritage survey. He is pushing as hard as possible without breaking something.

As a bonus, a lot of data is being analysed at our Arrow project, but I have no idea how it looks (Lithium prospectivity). In addition to this, due to the success at NOVO, Arrow's gold potential is being thoroughly examined.

All I can say to everyone is be patient! Things will happen when they do. Be content with the fact that the cogs are turning, and we have enormous upside potential.

If you are going to be in pain with the daily functions, then get out, as this is a short-sighted investment lens (Not a bad thing, just a different strategy for the right stock), and your money may be better elsewhere trading and hopefully coming back here at the right time. If your investment lens is long-term, you are not stressed at all like me.

DYOR & GLTAH!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $102.9K 3.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2869569 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 560642 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.