RDN 3.23% 3.0¢ raiden resources limited

Zozo,I invested in RDN a few years ago mainly because of Arrow...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Zozo,

I invested in RDN a few years ago mainly because of Arrow along with the view that the bulgarian/Serbian Tenements were sitting on some huge deposits.
    In a podcast about a week ago or so I think it was @gbgirl who put up an interview with Rick Rule .In the interview Rick stated he was very bullish on the West Tethyan region and believed the potential was huge.

Arrow will still prove up ,just a matter of drilling in the right place. Its a huge tenement

Painfully we have had to wait all this time to actually have a serious drill campaign on Zlatusha but with all technical data coming through from Velocity it looks like RDN could finally be rewarded

Ironically, everything happens at once .RDN are about to embark on one of the most anticipated exciting drill campaigns over at Andover South & North . Imagine if Zlatusha hits the Mother load ( and we are free carried ) for 25% plus cash and stock

Mt Sholl as well , I am very keen to see how much GOLD is siting under the ground. Hopefully FQM can realize the potential for this

With what's coming the top of 8c back in Nov will look like loose change

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $81.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $189.2K 6.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 618773 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1997472 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.