RDN 2.33% 4.4¢ raiden resources limited

Ive been in close contact with him since last year. And yes I...

1. 2,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Ive been in close contact with him since last year. And yes I have discussed with him about dropping the ball. And he gets it. Hes a very humble man and he wants the drilling up and running ASAP. He knows that the share price fell off a cliff, Dusko and his team are pushing to get things done. But its out of their hands in some circumstances. I think its important for some on here to understand that the American Markets are hitting all time highs , the ASX is also hitting highs, during this rise RDN was getting sold off, it missed out on any bullish rise. Thats mainly because of China manipulating the price of lithium. The lithium sector is in a bad way . Dusko knows that. Timing is critical for small caps on the ASX , and delays are detrimental. The announcement stating rock chip samples were tracking well for the middle of January is something that probably should not have been said in my opinion. Hinting the possibility of drilling in interviews may have been slightly over reached. RDN is over 70% owned by retailers. Retailers don't have the same amount of patience as a hedge fund or institution. So I personally think that a few small things have helped to put the fire out . And they probably could have been avoided. But thats my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.