RDN 3.33% 2.9¢ raiden resources limited

I've asked this question elsewhere, and never got a satisfactory...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I've asked this question elsewhere, and never got a satisfactory response.

I think sometimes investors resort to this as a mental crutch in times of stagnation.

Or, to try persuade others invested on the same stock, and/or potential investors (via HC) that everything's just peachy - when it may not be - and to not sell / to buy, to keep the share price from decreasing. But,that's quite futile - as it presupposes the big players (or anyone else for that matter) in the market is swayed by anonymous throwaway comments here.

You see this pop up from time to time on HC, whether referenced as algorithms or 'bots.' Or just plain old 'manipulation.'

That being said, there is some truth to the matter. There are various articles online, about how this may be done, for example here by Forbes, which mentions fake orders: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesbusinesscouncil/2022/06/09/when-markets-are-bearish-beware-of-stock-manipulation/?sh=5a810e393b00

Whether that is being done at RDN is anyone's guess - nobody's posted any 'evidence' of that, to my knowledge, to prove this beyond reasonable doubt. And then explained how / the extent to which any such manipulation has had any effect, compared to whatever other variables.

I think the stagnating share price is because all RDN has to go on at the moment is (i) nearology + hopium (ii) soil samples and (iii) rock chip samples.

(ii) and (iii) are objectively very positive. But, investors could be getting sick of investing on these indicators (no matter how positive) pre-drill results and losing their money when things don't pan out - think RR1, ACM, ERW as recent examples for lithium. There will be others, for other minerals as well.

Maybe, now, investors are more leaning towards "getting something" versus taking the riskier punt on "getting a lot."

Just have to wait for the drill to do its work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $83.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $233.1K 7.805M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1777818 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 662392 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.