RDN 3.33% 2.9¢ raiden resources limited

Regarding bots, algorithms, manipulation etc., I don't have...

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Regarding bots, algorithms, manipulation etc., I don't have any professional knowledge at all, but surely one can understand how basic manipulation could work to suppress a SP or move it in a way, halt its rise or decline for a purpose?
    Take LTR for example. The SP has risen very recently. Last week it was around $1.07 or so and now around $1.27 or so, and fluctuates during the day's trading.

When you see regular sales and buys happening of varying amounts, sometimes a few hundred or few thousand, with a big trade now and then it appears normal. Then suddenly there is a long trail of single trades of 1, or 2, even up to 10 shares of just a few bucks. This will go on for a while till you then notice the SP has stopped increasing, and becomes either stagnant, or then drops a few pips.

That is not a sudden influx of 200 to 500 random poor people during their lunch break from the local factory who can only afford to buy 2 or 3 shares.

No, that is straight out manipulation in all its glory. Not even subtle. I don't know anybody who would buy 2 or 3 shares just as a top up. Maybe if buying NVIDEA which are $830 a share right now, but not LTR at $1.33

It happened to artificiallly stop LTR rising further. Plain and simple.

It is happening on most stocks, but I ignore it as I invest long term and can do F all about it.

RDN is stagnating however IMO simply because we are all waiting for something juicy. It will move again once things happen, such as news etc. Simple stuff. I can't see this type of manipulation yet with RDN as there is no underlying reason for its use.

We all must use our own common sense and just be wary of the daily sinister actions that happen to take our money. Remember the basics.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $83.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $233.1K 7.805M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1777818 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 743950 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.