RDN 0.00% 3.1¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-5761

1. 2,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    But there was an effort and an intention. And its time for you to go on ignore. Bye little narcissistic boy. No need to reply as people don't really need this too continue. Back too the reason why we haven't received our rock chip samples from January. last time I spoke with Dusko he said that they were still analysing them and they hadn't been forgotten about. That was about 1 month ago. So who knows. I trust Dusko , but I don't like the way the top 20 shareholders are running the stock. In my opinion Pacton Gold and Kitara investments are suppressing the share price and bleeding it too make anyone holding an average above 3 cents sell. So far they have both fallen under the 5% radar on purpose in my opinion for accumulation. They know that the volume created above 3 cents to 8 cents was Detrimental too anyone who didn't sell. They sold and now they only buy super cheap. I personally think they are working together and I have expressed this before. But hey maybe I'm completely wrong. Does seem a little strange that nobody wants to pay a pretty figure. They certainly did before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $410.8K 13.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3099916 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1160786 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.