RDN 2.94% 3.5¢ raiden resources limited

@wrighty64:Your motive for writing here, even though you don't...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 708
    @wrighty64:
    Your motive for writing here, even though you don't hold any RDN shares, is pretty obvious to me.
    A look at the history of your posts shows me that you are a day trader.
    Well, so am I and there is good money to be made here and many do it, some more and some less successfully.
    Unlike you, however, I only write posts in forums where I am invested for the long term.
    My principle is (and always will be) to make money with day trading without trying to unsettle people with negative posts in order to influence the daily price in my favour in any way.
    That is a question of character for me!
    Firstly, it would make me feel shabby and secondly, I think it's a waste of time.
    If you need to make money this way, you seem to be one of the less successful day traders.
    Any serious RDN investor should realise this and I urge you all not to respond to such posts, otherwise they will only attract more attention.
    The ignore button is a useful help here and saves you trouble and a waste of time for yourself and all the others who are looking for informative and meaningful posts and don't want to deal with people you would give a wide berth to in real life.
    I know I'm contradicting myself with this post, but sometimes the obvious just has to be stated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $92.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $367.7K 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 523948 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1722947 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ 8815217
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.