RDN 11.1% 4.0¢ raiden resources limited

I think even if there are prohibiting factors (market or...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I think even if there are prohibiting factors (market or otherwise) in getting independent production off the ground we are still in a very profitable position if we discover a decent deposit. This isn't an isolated tenement which would require a significant amount of work to become mineable. Our next door neighbours current movements with the big dogs puts us in a position that IF factors make independant start up unviable, we are still appealing to purchase from next door as it would basically just extend their footprint. A lot of other tenements would be islands which the distance and crossing of borders would eat into the cost to mine.

Should lithium stay down we might not be as profitable but i really struggle to see a plausible situation where a good deposit giving a sell off at less than 8c (worst case) should we attract attention. That's over double return in 6 months. for those who've been holding for a while that's multitudes above.

Dealing in absolutes is a muggs game, but expecting lithium price to stay bottom of the market for the next couple of years is pretty foolish. We only have to prove up resource in the next 6 months and we are good to go. Reliance on major market shifts isn't that important for basic profit, we just need to grab the attention of the big sharks next door and we are safe. If we don't have the resource then we are cooked but that is the deciding factor here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $106.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 4.1¢ 3.5¢ $2.406M 61.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1669991 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.004 ( 15.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 4.1¢ 3.5¢ 33329678
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.