RDN 2.94% 3.5¢ raiden resources limited

I thought I would post a article from the Sunday Times over here...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I thought I would post a article from the Sunday Times over here in the West for all the lithium bulls at RDN and other forums I post at within Hot Copper.

When will the Feds & also the State Govt's wake up and grasp the opportunities that exist for midstream and downstream processing of the Battery Minerals and Rare Earths that exist in this country.
    I don't want to sound like a WA whiner, but when I think how much was pumped into the Australian car manufacturing industry in 3 states for 70 years for what end result? maybe the majority of immigration residing in those two Eastern states, has that been a good outcome as far as population spread for the rest of the country?, I think not.
    So incentivise midstream and downstream processing projects and include green iron, hydrogen etc also with tax breaks etc go hard or go home or we will remain being a quarry for the rest of the world.
    Lets be a leader of the field for a change not a far distant follower.
    We are world leaders on getting the raw shite on ships, lets be world leaders on getting processed shite on ships.

Sorry for the rant, just like to see OZ in a better place in the future as we should be!

Cheers BK 14ST Charging forward.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $92.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $367.7K 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 523948 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1722947 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ 8815217
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.