RDN 0.00% 3.1¢ raiden resources limited

Spot on. There is bugger all shorting here by the looks of it....

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 726
    Spot on. There is bugger all shorting here by the looks of it. Time is our curse. Over time we start to fiddle, scratch, get impatient, nervous and then scared. We cannot help ourselves.

The weeks between announcements is too much irritation for some. It’s the not knowing what’s next that motivates them to seek out other action. ‘The grass is always greener’ scenario. It sometimes is, but the grass in your own back yard can also grow green if you let it.

I‘ll give one really good example for all of you to consider. I owned Droneshield early last year. I got pis..d off when the Directors dumped their shares in the 40 cents + range which tanked the SP. I sold after a while with a small loss.

My mistake was that I did NOT analyse and see that the fundamentals had not changed. I acted on emotion. Big mistake! They hit a high of $1.74 this week. I’m happy for those who held on.

Patience and resilience. IMO the fundamentals of Raiden and what their goal is remains the same. I don’t intend on missing out this time. RDN, LTR, etc. are those diamonds in the rough worth waiting for IMO. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $410.8K 13.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3099916 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1160786 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.