RDN 2.33% 4.4¢ raiden resources limited

From what I know of the Native Title Advertising process in...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    From what I know of the Native Title Advertising process in granting a tenement, we are currently in the negotiation phase. Thankfully, we have received heritage clearance, a massive hurdle that will aid in negotiations.

This phase can take anywhere from weeks to, in some cases... 14 years...

Fortunately, management has a good relationship with the Indigenous community, so I highly doubt this will come anywhere near the worst-case scenario. In my opinion, it will take a maximum of two more months before things are finalised, unless we hit another roadblock.

What's essential in this phase is that all parties need to show that they have negotiated in good faith, so it really isn't anything that can be rushed.

On top of this, we have WA Govt. departments choked like you wouldn't believe, which does not help...

Once E 47/4062 has been granted, I would expect to see a rise in SP. Only our imagination can guess what will happen with the SP once we drill the goods.

Management is very confident that we have the goods. So far, it seems that it is only a question of how much!

GLTAH & DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $123.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $301.0K 7.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3507319 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1781680 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.