RDN 4.76% 4.0¢ raiden resources limited

@Wadds1I’m assuming you might be referring to the discussion...

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    @Wadds1

I’m assuming you might be referring to the discussion about Elon Musk etc.? I’m not sure as you did not reference anybody or anything in your first remarks. If this is the case, it is my belief that although not directly linked to RDN and their drilling etc., the discussion, from what I can tell, is centred around the EV and electrification efforts, past, current and future.

Elon has been quite central to that push, so any political debate around his relationship with Trump, what Elon’s plans are, and what may or may not transpire after the election could very well impact all of us here with out investment with RDN.

RDN is awaiting the go ahead for drilling and further exploration. Will it be huge, timely, and as profitable as we investors hope it will be? Or is it going to go the way of some other companies and fizzle out, going nowhere? Will there still be interest re potential TO talk if we find a massive pegmatite party? Or will that interest be shut down? Much of this is impacted whether we like it or not, by Tesla, China, Trump, Biden, USA, Gina, India, SQM?, Europe?

I think the conversation here should be contained to some extent about RDN, for sure, but the discussions relating to all things EV,s and the companies, countries, politics etc., involved, can play a part in contributing to the discussions. Go to the LTR thread and you will see magnificent contributions about everything EV related and political, when it plays a part in what this is all about.

Just saying @Wadds1, some of us here do enjoy open contribution about many things. smile.png
    GLTAH.
    Last edited by Gajet: 17/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.