RDN 2.33% 4.4¢ raiden resources limited

Well I still believe in the project and management who are...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1374
    Well I still believe in the project and management who are powerless, no point them communicating every couple of weeks we’ll get it signed off when we get it.
    With Li price’s & sentiment low at present the timing of our drilling program should prove to be in our favour IMO.
    All research I’ve done on the Li sector and that’s a daily passion, points to a price recovery every chance of starting in the last qrt of this year.
    Also PLS qrtly was outstanding with some price increases negotiated with some of there customers, great sign of the possibility that the low is in and dispells a lot of the BS spun through media by shorting agendas of investment banks and hedge funds.
    Regardless of some OEM’s not all now announcing they have put back their full EV transition a few years and will bridge the time gap with hybrid & PHEV’s as well as EV’s, smart IMO, battery storage & transport using Li is still growing year on year so no fear going forward. Once solid tech gets rolled out in EV’s on mass within 2 years it will be game on, goodbye more ice. 2025 looking good with TSLA putting out two cheap EV’s as well as Ford to take on Chinese models. Add to that TSLA’s growing battery storage business and Optimus robots all needing more Li. And as far as Trump getting elected, the IRA is law like Obama care is and would take years to wind back and be too costly when it comes to votes in Trump states where there are a lot of green tech industries currently under construction creating new jobs.
    Anywho I like to go shopping when prices are low so have been accumulating in stealth mode here lately.

All the best to all holders, patience required and please do your own research.

Have a great weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.