RDN 4.00% 2.4¢ raiden resources limited

Very concerning play in sector now happening..Yes RDN though,...

1. 4,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3804
    Very concerning play in sector now happening.
    Yes RDN though, surprisingly gained this week, moved from 2.3 to 2.4 from a weekly perspective. It also reached 2. Breached Feb lows of 2.1..
    So what is happening? At this playing the sector, mostly. LI sector is in its worst phase currently. If one were to look at sentiment, I report Sentiment Indicator, we would need a new indicator - Extreme, Extreme Fear. Its really bad. Full stop.
    So what could happen from here? Very uncertain and concerning times. Li sector is in nearly a free fall. Most stocks will not be able to sustain the extremely pessimistic view. General markets also looking like going into correction/consolidation phase. So very likely, we may have to see some more pain before some good gain. But anything can happen, it can turn anytime, so best to play price action.
    From a numbers perspective, first test to hold 1.9 low. But this weeks play should give lot of comfort to many - we were in a phase that lot of Li stocks were slowly succumbing to pressure. RDN did look like that, but rose back. Not sure what is the reason though. Bounce play or positive play? Based on what is happening in the sector, I hope its a positive play, but I am not convinced yet. Main reason market cap of RDN without a discovery is now same as say GL1 with so much discovery. But as they say, at these levels and phase of stocks, hope, potential and sentiment is the big driver, sometimes more than reality. So best to accept what market is doing rather than assume. RDN is still trying to hold which is positive. .

For those interested how stock is tracking against other Lithium stocks or who hold multiple Lithium stocks, I do a Weekly Report across 90 ASX Li stocks. It has got Weekly/Yearly data how stocks are tracking. I also have commentary across general markets and sector. Those just holding specific stocks, it may not be relevant, so please ignore.

Here is the report for this week.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/sya-weekly-report.6951924/page-3#post-75059145

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.