RDN 0.00% 2.2¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-7934

1. 1,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    Hopefuls like RDN are always long term plays. Azure sat idle for a while too before getting everything in order. We should all have known by now that waiting for news is part of this game and that is just the way it is. I highly doubt Dusko is hiding out somewhere biting his nails.

Also, last time I looked I didn’t see any grassy knoll at Pilbara on the map, so no conspiracies there either. Maybe we could put it down to say, “Well, there’s just no news yet. It’s that simple.”

While we wait, I see that there are some terrific bargains right now, including RDN!

Take some solace in understanding that many experts believe the EV story has only just begun. Battery technology is improving all the time, and the consensus is that lithium will remain the dominant player in this improved battery technology. So, IMO, having some patience with an investment such as this could really pay up some worthwhile profit down the track. Of course if selling out is anybody’s plan go ahead, as there will surely be a buyer waiting to snap it up. cool.png

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $169.3K 7.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3387489 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 975000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.