RDN 0.00% 2.2¢ raiden resources limited

@hotchocThey’re only worthless after the expiry date. The...

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 806
    @hotchoc

They’re only worthless after the expiry date. The purchase of oppies is always relative to the particular share price situation at the time, which is nothing more than temporary and always ever changing. The heads could be valued at 8 cents next week and the oppies at 4c. With a conversion cost of another .015c, that would be a very worthy conversion indeed. Considering the whole benefit and idea of oppies is one can usually get twice as many oppies than heads when equating the cost. Remember the cost of oppies and heads is ONLY relevant at the time of purchase.

Of course, as the share price of heads drops closer to the conversion price, one might just think it makes more sense to just buy heads. Still, even then, if you were confident that RDN was going to be successful in the next two months, with the current oppies price hovering around .007 to .009 cents, a spare $10,000 buys over a million oppies. If there is successful drilling soon, at least something prior to the November deadline, you would only need another $15,000 or so to convert. It would be very worth it IMO. For me, I prefer to have a nice tidy sack full of both heads and oppies. cool.png
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $95.67K 4.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1688527 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 19384 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.