RDN 6.25% 3.0¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-7961

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Well, I wrote to Dusco three days ago asking what is going on etc and he replied last night, here is the reply:

"Thank you for reaching out.

Let me start by saying that as one of the larger shareholder of the company, majority of the stock which I have bought and paid for, I am as frustrated with the share price performance as are the rest of the shareholders. So in other words, achieving technical success on the projects far outweighs any benefit I get from being a director of the company.

While I agree with you that it is frustrating that we have missed many timelines, I would like to point out that we have made significant progress on getting the access agreement in place, we got through the native title advertising period with no objections, we have conducted the heritage surveys across the projects. There are a few more steps, which are taking a lot longer than we anticipated, but I am confident we will get them across the line and will be drilling. I don't want to put a specific time on it, as timing is out of my hands, but we will get there. Rest assured we are pushing as hard as possible, while being careful not to 'break' things.

Also, I would encourage you to follow the news from our other projects, such as Arrow, which is along strike from the Hemi discovery, as well as the Mt Sholl Ni-Cu-PGE deposit where we hope to be drilling soon as well. Both of these projects hold as much promise as Andover, even though the market is not really valuing them at this stage.

As far as reaching out to people across Karratha, I would encourage you to do so -  I am confident you will receive feedback that we are fair and respectful partner to all stakeholders.

Feel free to reach out to me with any further comments or queries.

Kind regards

Dusko"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $83.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $318.9K 10.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1778762 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 482290 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.