RDN 6.76% 3.5¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-7987

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Yes its puzzling. So far as I can see their is no issue with Native Title and we have successfully completed the Heritage Survey ( athough I think I recall someting about some smalish areas in the Andover North leases where we have to avoid some cultural sites). So basically there does not seem to be a significant obstacle in this respect.
    Is there an Environmental issue bogging things down, although I cannot see that being the case given juxtaposed leases of of ours ( those granted) and Gina's Andover lease that we border have presumably passed muster in this respect. In any case, the only inhabitants in this neck of the woods are likely snakes , ants and scorpions ( !)
    There are some lease "pending" notices tabled in the last Qtrly regarding granting of leases . Does anyone know what that means? I checked online the WA Wardens Court listings and I dont see any conflicting claims for the leases. I presume that until the leases are "granted" then a POW cannot be approved. Is this what is holding things up. How does a company get a lease to be "granted" ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.