RDN 3.33% 3.1¢ raiden resources limited

@FatDad. I just re-read that May 20th announcement and the...

1. 6,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    @FatDad. I just re-read that May 20th announcement and the Mining Tenement Applications Status in that and several other announcements including the June Qtrly ( as published on 30th July).

It seems to boil down to this as far as I can makeout. The May 20 announcement informs we already have 3 "Mining Tenements" granted being E47/4061, E47/3848, E47/4063. and that POWs for drilling have been submitted. Almost 10 weeks have lapsed since May 20 with the still to be approved for these 3 granted tenements. We know there is still currently a backlog of POWs approvals for some companies so maybe we are in that backlog. The very recent statement from the Resources Minister that they are expediting the POWs approvals process is welcome no doubt in clearing out that backlog ( though remains to be seen if action follows words).

Now with regard to the other 4 tenements the granting of these is still "pending". Been pending for quite a while as I look back. These 4 tenements are E47/4062, P47/2028, E47/4603 and E47/5038. Duko's comments are that we need to await the granting of these before POW's can be lodged for them.

My impression is that no drilling including on the 3 granted tenements will occur until the other 4 tenments are granted. I think Dusko has stated as such. Makes sense as we want to drill across all tenements in a single campaign, given the logistics of getting drilling contractors organized. etc etc. So the primary hold up I think is getting the last 4 tenements to a "granted" status. Question is... how long will this take. And once we have the remaining 4 tenements granted, only then ( as Dusko indicates) can a POW be lodged for them. I presume this is what Dusko means by "a few more steps to go" .

So we wait for the tenement granting process to be completed ( time frame ???) then subsequently we await POW approval for them. Possibly the POW approvals wont take that long given the Minister is saying they are getting it down to 18 days, but my question is how long do we have to wait to get the tenement granting completed, as this seems to be dragging on.

Anyone out there who can inform us what is needed to get a tenement to be granted and how long does it typically take . We at least know that there there is no Heritage Survey issue across all 7 tenements. Maybe that is what has been holding up the granting process, if so, now that we have the all clear from the Heritage Survey, there should be no obtacle to the tenement granting. As far as I can make out there are no competing claims for the tenements.

Comments anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $85.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $153.3K 4.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 424970 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1223598 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.