RDN 4.17% 2.3¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-8015

1. 6,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1231
    Thanks for clarifying. Hopefully with the WA Minister now ( finally) on the case regarding the backlog of POW applications from many explorers and with with a stated push to now expedite these POW submissions we dont have to wait much longer. Of the 3 tenements that have been granted so far the 4061 tenement is a priority given spodumene bearing rock chips were evident although it seems much of that tenement is under shallow cover so any more pegmatites lurking there presently are "blind" . Some additional geophysics ( ground penetrating radar scans etc ) would have been useful in that regard prior to eplratory drilling. The most interesting tenement is the adjacent one 4062 given the more visible evidence of pegmatites with spodumene content but that awaits being Granted.

Regarding the granting process for the remaining 4 tenements which includes 4062, I presume this is a normal matter for the Wardens Court ( or is this handled by another entity within DEMIRS ?). I dont see anything on the WC's web pages to indicate there are any other competing claims to these tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $62.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $67.24K 2.910M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 984997 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2191354 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.