RDN 6.98% 4.6¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-8104

1. 6,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Its certainly the case that some of our Andover tenements have been sitting in the Pending box awaiting granting for quite a long time. Getting them granted required satisfactorily completing the Heritage Surveys some months back. A POW cannot be approved til the granting process is finalized and as far as I can make out the Heritage Surveys were the only outstanding matter. So now the submission awaits granting by the Wardens Court which I think is embodied in DEMARS which also handles the POWs. I cant find ant references on the WC website to a contested claim for the tenements so everything seems ok. The POWs seem now to be being approved in a matter of a week or two now that the Minister very recently intervened and issued a "hurry-up" to the Department to clear the POW backlog. So the question is..... has this Ministerial intervention also applied to the timely processing of granting tenements assuming there are no impediments to that granting. I hope its not a case of like for example asking how long is a piece of string.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.