RDN 2.27% 4.3¢ raiden resources limited

Is something brewing?.From a weekly perspective, a massive gain...

1. 4,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3938
    Is something brewing?
    From a weekly perspective, a massive gain from 2.3 to 3. Also a high of 3.4. So many who may have been looking for a break from early 2s, finally got it.
    So what is happening? RDN is playing its own game. I had thought, and had written as well last week, that I felt it may play the macro. But it had its own mind. And it went that way. Positively for all the holders. Nearly 50% rise in a week without, one would say, earth shattering news. That is how RDN has played for last one year and it did that again.
    Personally no play for me. I was very hesitant to play a Li stock at this stage. was waiting for Li macro to change. So I missed the ride, completely.
    So what may happen next week? I think the question on every one's (and even my mind) is - will RDN play the Li macro or will it carve its own path? This week it said it wants to have its own path. Whether that is sustainable, time will tell. But at least it said it loud and clear. Now its individual faith and risk/reward, how you want to play. I want to play with a better Li macro play, but then I could miss a play like this. But then I think, if Li macro changes, I may get a play somewhere else. Maybe sour grapes. But it was on plan. I was just looking at market caps and RDN getting close to 100m and I was not convinced. But I also know, lot of play happens on potential and hope. Many believe RDN has got one of the best lands. They still have to deliver. It may suit a lot of people from risk/reward, I may wait. Well done to all those having faith, it made a 70% gain from 2 to 3.4, something not many Li stocks can claim. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $120.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $534.7K 12.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2417021 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 774285 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.