RDN 1.16% 4.3¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-8191

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Good-afternoon,

Is anyone aware of the fundamentals history of Raiden Resources prior to 2015?

I have searched google for this information but all I generally get are the small-cap-sharks trying to sell their subscriptions to the company's that they want us to 'back' and force on us their expensive subscription plans - yes the company bosses who they probably wine-dine with & will try to tell you Raidnen Resources will only have a sp of 0.023 cents in 2027 because it's not a company they are paid to 'back'.

Am I wrong? I don't think so....

I digress, I have a feeling rdn might have been a totally different company back then. Here on tradingview their data indicates a whopping sp of $7.04 (23,000% from yesterday's price) reached in 2013. Tradingview is not always accurate with their data.

No I am not saying the sp will definitely head back up to $7.04 over the course of the next few years, but shares, currency's, commodities - it doesn't matter what you trade or invest, sp loves to retest previous highs when often double/triple tops emerge & shorter's see their opportunity as price gets weak on these tops.

But they say bullish Cup-handle patterns (from the gurus I learnt from) are the most powerful formations for price-action ascending strongly on breaks above the Cup-line, usually following formations of a handle on the right side of the Cup because price of course travels right of screen.

With bullish Cup-handle patterns on the 2hr Chart: the 4hr & daily Cup-handles are probably not invalidated this could be a whopper going forwards. IE. One giant Cup on the very high timeframes as institutions buy-in along the bottoms of Cups forming when the poor old retail investor's anxiety & fear is at it's greatest during the cycle of their investment.

Which is why about a month ago I bought some more at 0.021/0.022 cents. I could see it was not going to break 0.02 due to bullish fair-value-gaps (massive big green candles, where price moves fast, usually by banks/institutions). * I did warn people it was a safe buy at those low levels on this thread I think. But I think 3 cents is still a bargain for this company.

Thanks in advance if you know a thing or 2 about RDN prior to 2015 & this gap-down in sp around this period.

See the chart below. It is to to scale in a sense because this is data from 2013 to 2024 & the massive 23,000%

Cheers,

Chris

(easy_explosive_trading)
    M-F precious metals trading - Always Free: No subscription charge.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6406/6406086-1d4ac7fc97b13e55fef1777c9d6ea301.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.