RDN 1.72% 3.0¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-8326

1. 5,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4093
    Shark,

I agee.

Li is in the dumps, with Li miners in the dumps solely because the product they sell is marginal or loss making. Eg core.

Rdn is different because it sits next to azure.

The strength with rdn will be the drill results, even if lithium miners go south.

I believe lithium there was deposited after Andover nickel.

When nickel was deposited there was upheaval in the land, if lithium came in from south, it is why it deflected south of Andover, Ne for azure and nw for errawarra.

In azures tenanents, the swarm is narrower near Andover and widens the more Ne it went, to the point force ceased and Li stopped being deposited.

For rdn, wide intercepts and decent grades will extend azures swarm sw to just under there Ni deposit.

If so I believe Rinehart will move on rdn as all the ground if Li bearing we might be looking at 500m tonnes Min.

If so we have a very large deposit, large deposits are valuable, as not many large deposits are found these days compared to pre 2000s.

Rinegart is worth over 30b. She will not care about Li price now or within 5 years as she wants to build a large resource for future mining.

So those looking at lithium price solely now and next year or two are not looking where Rinehart is looking.

All big miners and billionaires look 5 to 20 years away. It is why they are successful as they play the long game.

Warren buffet trades this way. Does not care bout now or next year, but what will it be in over 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $80.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $86.54K 2.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 918879 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 3002180 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.