RDN 1.72% 3.0¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-8327

1. 4,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3867
    Well, you didn't get what I was trying to say.
    I said that RDN market cap is ahead of many advance Li stocks. RDN sits at 80m. Look at other advanced stocks who have proven something. GL1 (50m), GLN (58m), AZL (67m), AGY (61m).
    I know you may think its to do with approvals. I don't think so. I could be completely wrong. I feel the reason its here is because its been supported by some big brokers. Not on fundamentals. More likely someone is interested.
    Most Li stocks are in doldrums. Many doing big 52 week lows every week. Look thru my report this week, and the numbers. They are facts. WC8 is at 240m, has dropped 80% from its high, has proven everything that RDN will need to start with. It could fall further and get to under 200m the way things are going. So there may be a bubble here, I am not saying it is, but never rule it out. I said something is happening, not because of approvals, drilling etc, I feel someone is interested. But think about it. If that's the reason, and they lost interest. RDN could be trying to hold 2 soon rather than getting above 3. Its possible. Just be open to the idea. Li sector is in strife. RDN will not do well unless that improves. Full stop. I could be wrong, but as we all say, numbers don't lie. I wish you well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $80.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $86.54K 2.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 918879 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 3002180 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.