RDN 1.72% 3.0¢ raiden resources limited

Daily Discussion, page-8335

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    RDN is not really subjected to the current down trend as they are not mining. Nothing to put into C&M, reduce production etc..

They are an explorer and if their drilling campaign is a success, the price of lithium will not mean anything. Shareholders will profit quite handsomely indeed as there will probably be a reasonable offer by a big player accumulating resource. The share price will have climbed a fair bit too before an offer so 30c to 50c at some point as an offer would see many here rewarded very nicely indeed, myself included. Anything more is a bonus.

I don’t really think anybody here expects RDN to be the next PLS or LTR, preparing the groundwork for mining. They might surprise us, but they will get bought out or partnered and then become part of something bigger.

All just thoughts and guesswork right now, and of course we must also temper our enthusiasm so as to not upramp. It is a high risk stock but success will bring potentially huge $$ for the patient investor IMO.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $80.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $86.54K 2.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 918879 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 3002180 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.