RDN 0.00% 3.9¢ raiden resources limited

@dc1234Maybe I should add to my above post so you do get it. I...

1. 1,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    @dc1234

Maybe I should add to my above post so you do get it. I agree that if all lithium plays just sit there waiting it out their share price will drop in line with the average drop like anybody else given current conditions.

RDN will do the same IF they fluff around after a great resource is discovered, if that occurs of course. So what generally happens I have noticed, is that an explorer makes an awesome discovery, or something at least to hang your hat on. That is the money maker right there. At that point in time. It’s a small window of opportunity that will allow a few months, no more, before the stale ‘waiting game’ plays out and the share price drops out of fear it is just like everything else. Human behaviour kicks in, boredom, lack of any sign of advancing a project, the big one - no funding to advance further etc.

PMT had some nice continuous discoveries in their area in Canada, climbing to $2, but given time doing nothing, the price crept back down from its highs. Now it is stuck in a rut like all the others and around 38c. Yet, in time, when it picks up again, they will be set up.

RDN might follow this same path. But IMO, they will probably get snapped up and hopefully the SP would be higher after their big discovery (hoping), and attract a premium. That’s all!

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.