RDN 5.13% 3.7¢ raiden resources limited

The recent positivity is great for everybody right now, but I...

1. 1,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    The recent positivity is great for everybody right now, but I feel that we are still a little in limbo, where you know there’s anticipation and RDN is on the cusp of taking off, but it just needs that extra bit of news, such as POW’s approved and drilling commenced.

This IMO will take us into the high 3,s perhaps maybe touching the 4,s dare I call it (trying not to ramp here).

Drill results that are positive in their results however, that mirror AZS in any form will have RDN’s share price jump up like a tightly wound jack in the box. Then it’s game on from there. So:

> POW approval announcement
    > Drilling commenced announcement
    > First positive core samples announcement
    > Assay results announcements

TRADING HALT!! (Oh to dream )

Each of the above will bring rises to the SP with expectations of entry and exit trading activity also.

Lots to look forward to, but let’s all not get ahead of ourselves, because we all know these are risky stocks, and there are no guarantees. Nobody here has a crystal ball, and I’m certainly just jesting and dreaming regarding a Trading Halt. Still, there is nothing yet that has happened to dampen my confidence.

So GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $103.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $1.224M 33.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 293434 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1777201 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.