RDN 0.00% 3.1¢ raiden resources limited

It's only early but everything on my board is green except RDN -...

1. 10,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603

It's only early but everything on my board is green except RDN - what's up doc? Maybe not enough substance on this thread.

I recently posted on ARV ( Post #: 70016409 ) some info about the presence of radioactive potassium in conjunction with lithium pegmatites.

IMO that relationship is very positive for RDN, as well as GRE/ARV/NVO - Here is a graphic which was not included in that post of the of the Karratha region including the Andover Intrusion, showing the tenements and the Radioactive K (red colour) as detected by gamma rays from an aircraft.

The following is noteworthy - please refer to the RDN tenements circled in blue, and marked 1. to 4. in blue numbers.

1. The RDN tenement 'in the red' adjacent to the GRE/ARV JV is very prospective IMO. Refer to the scale bar (bottom left) for its size (~6 km)

2. The combined size of the RDN and ARV tenements marked 2. is ~ equal to AZS's tenements. They are off Andover I believe, but worthy of exploration nonetheless.

3. These are the RDNs with the excellent rock samples and outcrop widths. Nice red, and adjacent to the main intrusion shown by the deep red potassium.
    Being in the right host rocks, but some distance from the granitic intrusion is positive for lithium. This is because fertile pegmatites crystalize only under specific conditions of temperature and pressure.

4. Likewise for the northern RDN tenements.

So my take away is that RDN is very well placed to have an economic deposit - if they could do a deal with NVO for the Li on their tenement (NVO has got gold fever) RDN would then be the perfect partner for ARV with their Radio Hill plant.

All IMO and speculative - so DYOR, and GL.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5612/5612877-34a65319af2eed8cb8758d29fac94722.jpg

RDN 'in th
    e red' on the map is good. But not on the portfolio, thanks !

Last edited by JandJ: 28/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $410.8K 13.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3099916 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1160786 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.