RDN 0.00% 2.9¢ raiden resources limited

It seems like this share is going back on sale. It is very...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    It seems like this share is going back on sale.

It is very daunting for those who bought recently, but for us long-term accumulators, we see opportunity repeatedly.

Here are a few key things why I believe the SP is dropping:

• The lithium market is taking a beating, but I personally see this levelling out. Lithium is still valuable. Currently, there is an ample supply due to every person in the game mining and selling it as quickly as possible.
    • Holders will unfortunately panic sell into this, which is a shame to see, but everyone has their own risk management
    • A lot of holders have bought in with the expectation of constant news flow, which has not happened. This is not a bad thing and requires patience. I, for one, will not sell a share till we get our drill results published to the market. You would be mad not to.
    • Day traders will take their profits.

All of these things don't really materially represent the value of RDN except for lithium prices. But what a lot of investors are forgetting is the value that is held in Mt Sholl. This alone, not taking into consideration lithium, is enough to support the SP at $0.04 - $0.05. On top of this, we have our gold productivity, and the lithium projectivity is a massive bonus on top of all this. The last three issues will sort themself out once news starts flowing.

GLTAH & DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $75.21K 2.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3103562 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 1039602 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.