RDN 2.63% 3.9¢ raiden resources limited

Exactly what I have been saying.For those hoping for a quick...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Exactly what I have been saying.

For those hoping for a quick buck, this is not the company for you.

For those who are happy to invest and wait for potentially 6 months and maybe more, this is the right share for you.

If you invested prior to the 8c rise like me, think why you invested before hand. For some it was Mt. Sholl, for some it was Bulgaria & other assests abroad and for some it was for lithium.

I invested for Mt Sholl and then again for our lithium portfolio.

To say you will pullout within three weeks if heritage isn't approved, you might be better off selling now unless a miracle happens (I really hope it does like everyone else). I doubt it will be granted within three weeks, in my opinion, this is months away. We are still going through native title advertising for the tennant to be approved at Andover South!

If the SP falls to 1c I will hold strong and will certainly accumulate more shares (It will continue to flutuate till we get through the red tape). The upside potential for our active assets will bring in 10c at a minimum if we hit what we need to IMO. My optimistic exit price is 30c given we hit what we think we have. If we miss on drills then ofcourse I will sell but I won't sell a share till we drill.

RDN is cheap for a reason in my opinion and that is because we have alot of red tape ahead of us before we can drill but I don't see a reason why we won't make it through the red tape and happy to be shown reason why this won't happen. Mt. Sholl will provide the funds to further out drilling campaign and we may even receive a large investment from a party like AZS received if we decent lithium results.

Hold strong and the potential to be rewarded is there. All we need to do is hit something atleast a quarter of what AZS have to make a profit from the current SP. Especially in the current climate and with our other active assets.

GLTAH & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $383.2K 9.819M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 5165756 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 1488384 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ 5408781
Last updated 14.14pm 06/06/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.