LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

What a bunch of untrue junk. An attempt to explain the stock...

1. 7,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    What a bunch of untrue junk. An attempt to explain the stock fall because you do not what to do work to figure out what is going on. First lets start with your 8 days which is just wrong. From todays Shortman Front page in Large print.

" provided by ASIC with a lag of 4 trading days (T+4)." https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=lyc

In almost 60 years of investing Never have I seen Data take longer to get out. as time goes on. 50~60 years ago If you were lucky enough to have a ticker tape then you could see what the larger companies did with about an hour delay Mid size company fist info was in the morning paper. Usually This data was 24 hours after market close. I did not have a ticker tape if i wanted to see one I had to go to my brokers office (ten miles away) or the lobby of a large newspaper. Our locale paper did not have one either.

Next shorts are not Causing the stock fall!!! On August 1 there were 26M shorts on August 24th, 18.5M on the first of Auguste So 7.5 million share were bought to cover over 17 Market days Thats is a big positive for Lynas SP. Shorts and puts are favorite tools of day trading. If you observed Day trading activity it follows Total trading activity So jumping on total trades during higher volume is totally and completely meaningless.

DYOR and figure out what is realy happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.