LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

If you study shorts a little you would understand how little...

1. 7,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Wrong I am in US ET. It is realy strange you keep arguing about a simple mistate the delay is T-4 T stands for trading days just like it does in most market this Look up the definition of MA. \

and still you do not address my key point that the shorter have been a positive influence on Lynas stock for a while Buying to cover.since
    Recntly since 2 Aug the have bought to cover 26M - 18 M a totl of 6M shares a big positive for Lynas stock.
    ON 2 august the stock was 8.88 same as to day so who sold the 6 M shares to keep the stock unchanged.

Another example on may 13 there were 31M shares short. The stock price was 8.66. so stock is up but shorter bought to cover 15M shares during this time. and only a 22 cent rise. Somone else must have been selling.
    Let me give one more example I pick the 1st trading day of year without looking at any data in advance. Shorts were 14M so in fact shorts did generate 2 M new shares between then and to day. Now the stock price was 11.03. So it has dropped 2.15. Now would you explain to me how creating 2 M new share over 8 months can effect a stock this much on a tock that has average over 5 M shares a day for most of this time.

i am done with you. You are more interested in showing why you were not wrong than learning anything. your post was on the 30th but at 9AM so you looked before the ASx data was updated after market closed. Look at the copy of what i sent you the data was well after close of ASK data. You should realy know when things are updated. So because you did not you made bade assumptions. Just think how much less embaressed you would be if you tried to figure out where the mistake was.

I actually do not know when ASX and SMM get updated. All I know is they are not updated when I go to bed about 13:00 your time and are always updated when I wake up. That's all I need.

i always look at date more than time. Both AU and China have different holidays than US and each other. if I don't check date I could easily be fooled into using old data. You should think about doing this.

If you study shorts a little you would understand how little effect they have on SP. What a waste of time that you could be using to figue out what is really going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.