DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

I'm not sure how normal TA in regards to gaps/support/resistance...

1. 314 Posts.
    I'm not sure how normal TA in regards to gaps/support/resistance apply here.

The majority of players got in sub 30 cents, with the directors and largest holders in at 20.

Very small resistance/support at any level above that, hence the wildly volatile share price.

The majority of volume throughout the life of stock was back in November when the SP went from a low of 14c to a high of 58 cents in a week. There wont be much in the way of support/resistance any any price until then (for anyone interested resistance/support levels are based on psychological factors of investors)

@Accearic, great data, I was interested at getting this the last few days. Shows the the people in the know (Patterson's) are buying it up, while the retailers are the ones selling. In any trade there is generally someone with more information than the other, and I don't believe any retailers can propose they know more than the institution that completed the raising.

All my opinions, happy to have the bears on here....just interested as to why someone would spend so much timing giving a bear analysis on a stock they "aren't" interested in.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2118311 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6091169 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.