PTX 3.85% 5.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Daily happenings?.

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Firstly merry Christmas and hny to all, as the year ended with macro and micro happenings on our SP I made the conceited effort to step away and remove my emotions during the holiday season, I’m not savvy enough to be a day trader or smart enough to understand the machinations of the market, instead I am a person who has had experience with the dreaded C and like the idea that eventually our smarts will hopefully overcome it, also of course I would like a ground floor or first floor entry to making some $$$ from investing my $$$ to help this process.

well while my family was watching some Netflix I absentmindedly looked at HC and saw 15.5 on our SP, I vaguely remembered this being much higher than I remember, so I checked on my app and yes, after all the bloodshed that is the holidays I thought ok nice here is the turnaround coming….

end of day it’s 13 less than opening… very confused, a touch disappointed but probably not surprised. Now I’m not selling anytime soon, and I guess everyone will come from the closet and rip me a new one for something or other but the thing is I’m one of the mum and pops who invest their hard earned hoping for a better future but sometimes it is hard and today makes it’s harder… never mind I grew up on g n r and have some mighty fine scars so I’ll stay the path

also if you have ventured this far and you like a tipple or 4 try fireball whiskey, jd apple and lemonade or soda it’s like an apple pie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $40.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $21.91K 440.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 189208 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 6566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 73482
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.