PTX 4.55% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I think it’s probably fair to assume that the swimmer plot is...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I think it’s probably fair to assume that the swimmer plot is not frequently updated. It would be nice to know, however Steven assured us that there will be a final readout this year so things must be moving along nicely.

The conversations with the FDA around PTX-100 registration study must be going quite well. Steven sounded very confident about our chances to leapfrog into a registration study, I would say it was the most bullish I’ve heard him speak on the topic in any of our webinars/presentations! Therefore the addition patients must be having a positive response as well (or atleast no serious adverse events).

The thing that gets me, is Steven is STILL gagged from even mentioning Thermo Fishers name. He was very reluctant to elaborate on any Omnicar details. Very frustrating for us shareholders! Let’s hope the data from this collab is worth the wait, we need some light shed on the program.

The host of the webinar mentioned that Steven had prior commitments and therefore Steven rushed through the presentation and answered only a handful of questions in record time. It’s fair to say the company are working tirelessly in the background, we just need the data to do the talking now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $60.71K 1.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 196364 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 49699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ 644458
Last updated 15.55pm 13/06/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.